Skip to main content

I'M COMING WITH THE FIRE BY IYKE ORIAKU.

 Download PDF of I'M COMING WITH THE FIRE

https://drive.google.com/file/d/14d1NAMjwUMnxXtmYxTYw_W_vNgdD-gJC/view?usp=drivesdk.  



Also GIVE ME FIRE OR I DIE.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/14fkR4w-uXa0aJnRtnEu_wvoYvTRYGcKk/view?usp=drivesdk.   



END-TIME REVIVAL ALTAR.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Oduduwa Anthem.

 Download the Oduduwa Anthem here.                https://drive.google.com/file/d/11U2LGKvsjQ2UFV5Cv_I86HRom1PzUDii/view?usp=drivesdk Yoruba Nation National Anthem is in Yoruba. Ìṣe wa fún ilé wa Fún ilé ibi wa Ká gbé ga, ká gbé ga Ká gbé ga f'aiye ri Ìgbàgbọ́ wa ni pé B'a ti b'ẹrú, là b'ọmọ K'á ṣiṣẹ́, k'á ṣiṣẹ́ K'á ṣíṣe, f'aiye ri. Iṣọ̀kan àti Ominira Ní k'ẹ jẹ́ ká máa lepa 'Tesiwaju, f' ọ̀pọ̀ ire At'oun to dára Ọmọ. Oodua dide Bọ́ s'ipo ẹtọ́ rẹ́ Ìwọ ni imọ́lẹ̀ Ògo Adúláwọ.. Start Learn it now Oduduwa most go

Easy way to plant yam and see positive growth in 3 weeks.

 A video has shown the very best way to plant yam and start growing in 3weeks. The is what everyone can do very easily just with sacks and less stress. https://drive.google.com/file/d/12qAnAtqjk4JaAtQlHKWVreA3ir448sh5/view?usp=drivesdk .    Video credit to Rev Dr. Akintunde Abraham who is a farmer and engineer. Also to Comrade Adewale Afolabi the interviewer. God bless Koiki media for great works.